No announcement yet.

Jogger gets killed by an airplane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha. Funnily enough, aside from my phone I have almost no gadgets.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

As cell phone functionality increases, I'm more likely to start carrying one, but just for that extra functionality. My wife and daughter have all the cool toys and due to my attitude I get the hand me downs.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

MH - You would have loved the 70's. "Space age" this and that. You could have a whole apartment full of plastic Ronco products by now.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I forgot! Camera! Always having a reasonable camera on my person has allowed the capture of some great images...
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
            MH - You would have loved the 70's. "Space age" this and that. You could have a whole apartment full of plastic Ronco products by now.
            I have no use for stuff that isn't practically useful.

My phone is the only portable gadget I've got. I'm a very un-gadgety. But as a phone does it all, who needs more really?
            We've got both kinds

Comment

I was worried it was too soon to make jokes, but you guys were laughing right away so...

Setting: Tranquil beach, light breeze and a soft surf. Cool morning sand, waves lapping at the shore like the deep breath of a sleeping lover...

Enter stage left: Jogger running on the beach. Not desperately like a man who needs to lose a pound for self-worth, but easily as someone merely finding their tone in a picturesque landscape. He/she thinks to themself... "this is wonderful... the meeting of land and ocean, all which that ecotone implies... and myself gliding along in wide open space..."

*bam*
              Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

It's unlikely the jogger would have heard the plane even without his iPod. Planes don't have horns and they don't make much noise with the engine off.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                X