No announcement yet.

The Off Topic is saved! Civ V announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? Going entirely overland, no sea help? Kindly direct me, I wasn't aware of such a thing.

I don't know why you thought the Sinai was some sort of impassable desert. The Jews wandered in that ***** for 40 years, after all.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Ku****es from the south also. They had help from internal strife in Egypt, IIRC.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
        The Poles did it fairly successfully in 1605 and 1610.
        An we burned Moscow down four times, and extracted tribute on regular basis.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
          I don't know why you thought the Sinai was some sort of impassable desert. The Jews wandered in that ***** for 40 years, after all.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Okay, I look pretty stupid. Are you happy now?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                Okay, I look pretty stupid. Are you happy now?
                best poast in dis thrade
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Civ 5 should work with pentagons.
                  Blah

Comment

• Civ 5 should work with pentagrams
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                      ...says the Russian.
                      Yes, I want more atrocities and a better UN system to counteract them. And less patient civ leaders. I loved how mental faction leaders in SMAC were. Of course, the current system is more flexible, but being able to offer and reoffer and reoffer makes it less thrilling.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Pre-modern armies most of the time lived off the land they were conquering rather than supply lines. This is one of the reasons why Italy was so humbled by the Gothic war: both Belisarius' army and the Goths would routinely use the land they were fighting over for supplies.
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

• Another example, of course, would be the Huns and Mongols. Mongols, for example, weren't dependent on foodstuffs from Karakorum to advance: they hunted, and of course stole food from those they conquered.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

• They also ate babies, like their Russian descendants.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Mmmm, sweeet, tender babies :yum:

Comment

Working...
                              X