No announcement yet.

Retardgate is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you now want to make this a "'Family Guy' sucks" thread, you'll get no opposition from me.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

None from me either.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
        I've tried to watch FG a few times. I have friends who say it is great. I think it sucks bigtime. I like SouthPark.
        Oh SouthPark never makes fun of people.

Do you even try to make people think you are serious?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/02/2...ex.html?hpt=C2

I didn't know FG was so left-wing. I thought it just sucked naturally.
          Navarette may not be retarded but he is a douche.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Oh SouthPark never makes fun of people.

Do you even try to make people think you are serious?
            but south park is funny, and the jokes are within context of the episodes, not just a string of non-sequitors.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

FOR THE WIN. Exactly, an I'm not a big fan of SP either.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It has plenty to do with that.

It establishes that this was an isolated incident in specific context; therefore, it cannot be extracted from that context to stand on its own as some kind of personal statement. End of story. You lose.
                I don't understand why you and Patty are getting all worked up over this. 1st of all, I've been very busy lately, and 2nd, like Guy said it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Rush (for the umpteenth time) and EVERYTHING to do with Sarah's hypocrisy. Can you understand that?
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

fg is better then most **** on tv. that article should have picked a better example then clinton. fg make gags at his expense pretty often.

also i think fox hade a few fingers in the editing room on that episode. while they can swing and miss alot fg isnt tame.

good for fox anyway. score points whit liberal douches and give there talking heads something to blabber about.

Comment

Has anyone actually bothered to mention that the actress playing the part on FG is a person with Downs Syndrome? Perhaps she's best fit to judge what's insulting to her minority group...

Sarah Palin needs to lighten up? According to Andrea Fay Friedman, the woman who portrayed a character with Down syndrome on the animated comedy "Family Guy," she does. Palin lashed out at the Fox show on her Facebook page, calling last Sunday's episode a disappointment and like "another kick in the gut." Palin's youngest son, Trig, has Down syndrome.

But so does Friedman, who said "I guess former governor Palin does not have a sense of humor." She added that in her house, laughing is considered a good thing, and that the joke was aimed at the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, not Palin's son.

I've only quick-scanned the thread but didn't see it mentioned.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

And as long as a minority is playing the character, no foul... right?

Perhaps we are to presume that ***** are pro-suicide bombing?
                      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Are you thick?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well, some ***** suicide bombed (remote detonated). So if what they do = ok with them, then...
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

I'll take that as a yes.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I dont think Limbaugh was quoting Rahm, he said leftist groups were being retarded and Rush started calling people retards. Aint quite the same, "thats stupid" /= you're stupid

btw, sometimes I'm stupid - can someone explain the joke? I saw the cartoon clip and have no idea why it was funny or offensive.

Comment

It's neither.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X