Sarah Palin Bent on Destroying Republican Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad used to work there.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
      If they are going to strain to dismiss an arguement with ad hominems, how are they going to be convinced with a "reasoned" arguement?
      It's not straining, it's human nature; if you hear a bunch of LaRouche advocates, say, advocating increased access to birth control among all their talk about Queen Elizabeth's shadow alliance with Hitler or what-have-you, you'll tend to associate the idea with looniness later when Planned Parenthood brings it up.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

DD gives "The End is Nigh" serious consideration.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

God, you just can't make this stuff up.

1) Make a speech that mocks Obama for being dependent on a teleprompter.
          2) Make your own cheat notes plainly visible to cameras.
          3) Make your reading of said cheat notes plainly visible to onlookers.
          4) ???
          5) President!!!
          Sarah "I read everything" Palin is a female version of Bill Clinton without the adultery - her first instinct is to lie. The hypocrisy is so blatant its as if she's oblivious to it, and she portrays herself as conservative but she was for the bridge to nowhere before it became an issue... The self projection leaves me nearly speechless (but I can type). Look at me, I need crib notes for 3-4 issues - therefore I'll criticize Obama for using a prompter. It would be an interesting race though, not necessarily close, just interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            Sarah "I read everything" Palin is a female version of Bill Clinton without the adultery - her first instinct is to lie.

Stop right there.

I am no Clinton fan, but it is the first instinct of EVERY politician to lie, not just Clinton. Other than that, Palin bears no more resemblance to Bill Clinton than she does to Steven Hawking.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I just got the urge to put the Meatloaf CD on the player for a little Ellen Foley and Bat Out of Hell

Comment

And seriously, Clinton was super intelligent on policy issues, regardless of whether you agreed with him or not.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

dont change the fact both of them lie at the drop of hat, often when the truth would have served them better.

Comment

Perhaps, but that doesn't make her a female version of Bill Clinton That makes her a female with Clinton's lying instinct... and few other of his gifts.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

nm, been said twice already.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

and horny
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

She looks old all of a sudden, she'll never win now.
                          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                            Make sure Limbaugh doesn't use the word "retarded"?
                            Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I always thought she was ugly to begin with and that she was certified stupid was just icing on the cake.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                                Sarah "I read everything" Palin is a female version of Bill Clinton without the adultery - her first instinct is to lie.
                                Not sure what she "lied" about since she never said "I never use cribnotes"; AFAICS she's just your garden-variety hypocrite.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X