Cheap is how I like my planes.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Chinese government wants to compete with Boeing & Airbus.
Collapse
X
-
Lots of chineseOriginally posted by Theben View PostWho's gonna be 1st to volunteer to fly on a Chinese made airliner?
Nah, chinese can't build airplaines, so who cares - it's just a fake when they fly.With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg
Comment
-
-
Whoa, Boeing bought MacDonald Douglas?
Damn, that's what I get for playing an Aerobiz game from 1992, I miss out on all these new developments in the airplane business.Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012
When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Comment
-
This is good- there haven't been enough stories about hundreds of people perishing in a horrible fiery death in the sky lately. It'll help the news entertainment industry! The economy's back on track!
I'm consitently stupid- Japher
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Comment
-
Just basing it on their lackluster industrial standards.I'm consitently stupid- Japher
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Comment
-
Unless you've been there recently, I would not comment on what the Chinese can and cannot do.
The Chinese airlines are just as good as any ones we have here. I've flown a couple of Chinese airlines in country and over the pond.
That being said they do take their stupid rules seriously. For instance no lighters on carry-ons or checked bags.
That included my gifted Zippo that I forgot to give my buddy before I went from one city in country to the next. It was in my checked back, and had never been used, that is, had no fuel. After about 30 minutes of arguing with the supervisor, he finally let me take it if we removed the flint....in my checked bag. Seriously WTF?
I got another nice one as a gift (not a zippo), so I put a cheap plastic one in my case as well. Of course I get the lighter alert. I tried to get to the cheapo to give as a decoy, but the AH found the good one first. Again in my checked bag.
Back OT, one thing about China is that they can throw a shed load of manpower at an issue.We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.
Comment
-
True, and they have a slack in quality, but there are no reason to belive that they can't catch up on that. Technically, well, 1.2 bill that spend a lot on cheap research can easily catch up and even get further. US fantasising about being in tech lead is just a dream that they soon will wake from.Originally posted by DaShi View PostHowever, this is about manufacturing.With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg
Comment
-
What created US ? China can do whatever they want wich the US cant (they think thy can, but a protectionist US would be suicide).With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Steven Weinberg
Comment
-
The US was created by God.
Anyway, that's about what I thought given your comments here.“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
"Capitalism ho!"
Comment
Comment