No announcement yet.

I spend 1,825 per year on Cigarettes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About $750/year for me... but that was coffee until my favorite spot closed (landlord was a wanker). Now I have to make due with Starschmucks or go 20 min out of my way for the last local joint that serves more than Dennys burnt mud water.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Coffee is a big on for me as well. I'd guess at $1000 a year for that.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
        About $750/year for me... but that was coffee until my favorite spot closed (landlord was a wanker). Now I have to make due with Starschmucks or go 20 min out of my way for the last local joint that serves more than Dennys burnt mud water.
        Starshmucks? Ugh. I'd rather drink raw sewage.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

1200 euro's on cigarettes and 50 on speed. I'm good...
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            I didn't want to, but I did the math. APPROXIMATELY 2007 dollars a year here, for 1 pack a day.
            JEEZ!
            Jesus, Slow! For your heath's sake, at least cut back!!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              Pack and a half a day costs me about $1000 a year.

Gotta love the natives.

I would have thought you were at least a three pack-a-day puffer...

Fu**in' slacker
              If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Originally posted by embalmer42 View Post
                I would have thought you were at least a three pack-a-day puffer...
                You would.

I smoke more when people get on my nerves.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                  Starshmucks? Ugh. I'd rather drink raw sewage.
                  My dad actually makes a good blend. I keep forgetting to ask what his mix is.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    You would.

I smoke more when people get on my nerves.

If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

$0. Sucks to be you
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You're probably one of those cheap buggers that steal my second hand smoke without paying for it.

Comment

Nah, I detest the smell of smoking. If I did enjoy it though, damn straight I would be too cheap to buy my own smokes!
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Gambling is the money pit of addictions. Thankfully I managed to avoid that one.

Comment

Working...
                            X