No announcement yet.

I spend 1,825 per year on Cigarettes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spend 1,825 per year on Cigarettes...

I always just chalked up my smoking habit to a minor pleasure that I could afford. Looking at it over a year, it makes quitting look a lot more appealing.

I could have bought a 60" flatscreen with that money. Can't even imagine how much some other vices cost people.

Addiction Quiz for those of you wondering how much you waste.

5 stars
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Hopefully you'll die of lung cancer soon.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I wish the costs were better.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post

My money is on heart disease.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

i am hereby using my Veterans-of-Apolyton™ status to demand that the mods leave this thrade open to its own influences without intervention
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post

Who would support the tobacco growing states then? We'll have to double advertising in trailer parks to make up the difference.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                Who would support the tobacco growing states then? We'll have to double advertising in trailer parks to make up the difference.
                They could actually be the next Texas :

Researchers have successfully tested genetic manipulations to increase oil accumulation in the leaves of tobacco plants
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I didn't want to, but I did the math. APPROXIMATELY 2007 dollars a year here, for 1 pack a day.
                  JEEZ!
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

About 3300$ over here.
                    What?

Comment

I spend about $1500....but I roll my own.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I didn't want to, but I did the math. APPROXIMATELY 2007 dollars a year here, for 1 pack a day.
                        JEEZ!

Yeah, what a waste

Btw, what would you have used all that money for if not that ?
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Crystal meth. .
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Crack is *so* much better than crystal meth.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I prefer scotch single malt

Edit: with a cigarette of course.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X