No announcement yet.

hypothetically...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazis believed smoking was bad for you.
    Nazis believe cruelty towards animals is wrong.

I don't have a problem with smoking or killing animals.

I imagine your girlfriend does, however, as she is a Nazi.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
      Some things are just self-evident. Where do you meet an Austrian Hitler-adorer anyway?

And is this the kind of music she listens to? How about you?

I mean obviously I listen to this kind of music:

Met her on a Anti-Communist Rock concert of course

Last edited by Heraclitus; December 1, 2009, 00:31.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
        Met her on a Anti-Communist Rock concert of course

Who are you rolling your eyes at? Death in June played a gig in Israel. They're a perfectly PC band.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
          Nazis believed smoking was bad for you.
          Nazis believe cruelty towards animals is wrong.

I don't have a problem with smoking or killing animals.

I imagine your girlfriend does, however, as she is a Nazi.
          Actually the hilarious thing is that she is really really against smoking. She even joked that she thinks they are as bad as heroin addicts and that any that couldn't quit should be sent to kz camps.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
            Who are you rolling your eyes at? Death in June played a gig in Israel. They're a perfectly PC band.
            Sorry didn't listen to it... assume it was a white power band or something.

Comment

• She even "joked" that she thinks they ... should be sent to concentration camps.

Shocking...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Actually the hilarious thing is that she is really really against smoking. She even joked that she thinks they are as bad as heroin addicts and should be sent to concentration camps.
                You didn't mention her views on heroin addicts before. That's a truly disgusting idea. Was she the one who spurred your interest in eugenics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                  She even "joked" that she thinks they ... should be sent to concentration camps.

Shocking...

Ahh.... but she isn't against cruelty towards animals since she has no problem kicking the dog. Clearly not a Nazi

Comment

• Just out of curiosity - is it he own ideas or does she have them from friends/surrondings etc ?
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sorry didn't listen to it... assume it was a white power band or something.
                      They're a are-they-really no-they-aren't but-aren't-they-really kind of band.

Comment

Actually the hilarious thing is that she is really really against smoking. She even joked that she thinks they are as bad as heroin addicts and that any that couldn't quit should be sent to kz camps.
                        Well, forget my last post, and just jokingly put a bullet to her brain (that is, if you can find it).
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                          Just out of curiosity - is it he own ideas or does she have them from friends/surrondings etc ?
                          To clear it up. The kz camp post was a joke. But people seem to be unable to see the absurdity of the statement and took it seriously. Apparently the mildly racist=nazi link in their brain is so strong they accept anything sufficiently "evil" I say about her at face value not considering... bah what's the point. Come on "kick the dog" ? isn't anyone here a tvtroper?

In any case she seems to have gotten them on her own. Like I said she is a bit antisocial and her mom was a pseudo-commie.
                          Last edited by Heraclitus; November 30, 2009, 22:04.

Comment

To clear it up. The kz camp post was a joke. But people seem to be unable to see the absurdity of the statement and took it seriously. Apparently the mildly racist=nazi link in their brain is so strong they accept anything sufficiently "evil" I say about her at face value not considering... bah what's the point.
                            If she likes to trot on the edge of accepted discourse people are going to assume that she's hiding her real views. Talking about WW2 and Hitler being 'misunderstood' can easily be flirting with more extreme views. That's why people are jumping to conclusions.

In any case she seems to have gotten them on her own. Like I said she is a bit antisocial and her mom was a pseudo-commie.
                            If she's antisocial it's obviously the internet that is at fault.

Comment

• Well, if she isn't a member of the local nazi party and doesn't mingle with nutheads with same ideas, she maybe can be rescued Question is if you want to do the effort.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Anyway considering everything I read if I hypothetically had such a girlfriend I would by this point realize due to most of the responses, that I could just because I associate with her be the target of quite a bit of hate.

If she ever slipped up (if we where married) and said to anyone how she really feels she could cost me my job and/or friends.

So hypothetically I would most likely be a little weasly opportunist. I would unromantically ignore and deny any loving feelings and forget the debt I had to her for her help during a bad time in my life and leave her since she doesn't hold the obviously correct opinions.

This diminishes my opinion of myself greatly. I feel the need to get REALLY drunk.
                                In case anyone missed this. And I've opened a bottle of vodka just as I've sent the text. Probably wont read it till morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X