No announcement yet.

97th Grey Cup: Saskatchewan Rough Riders vs Montreal Alouettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you speak with your mouth full of AH's cauck?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
      Amateur hour in Calgary. Terrible.

SP
      Referring to the outcome of the game?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How do you speak with your mouth full of AH's cauck?

With an Australian accent, so AH can pretend I'm his wife.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Wrong AH.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

There's only one AH, dumb****.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I can only assume that he's drunk. He's even more obtuse than usual.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                I have nothing to learn from you on this topic. You know less than zero about it, except what you've read on a couple of blogs.

Here's a hint. Reading blogs does not make you an economist.
                I never claimed to be an economist. I just know more about economics than just about anybody else on Poly (any more)

Meanwhile, you don't even understand something retardedly simple like the effect of a tax on supply and demand.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  I never claimed to be an economist. I just know more about economics than just about anybody else on Poly (any more)

Meanwhile, you don't even understand something retardedly simple like the effect of a tax on supply and demand.

I understand it well enough to know that an increase in costs for exporters will effect demand for the supply of affected producers.

You, on the other hand, compare trying to disentangle hidden taxes on inputs with accounting for something as simple as a sales tax.

The ****** here is not me.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

I understand it well enough to know that an increase in costs for exporters will effect demand for the supply of affected producers.

KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• If you thought about it, you would realise this.

Many exporters have high input and transportation costs.

The system you propose would require breaking out carbon tax portions of all invoices.

How much of the cost of the fertiliser to the farmer is carbon tax? Did it come by truck or rail? How far by each? The fertiliser does not go straight to the farmer. It goes to a distributor. Does the distributor keep batches of fertiliser seperate by shipment?

In short, you are full of pooh, KH/AH. A carbon tax is nothing like a sales tax for accounting purposes for exporters.

The funny thing here is that you have so little clue what you are talking about, yet you press on.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• This thread illustrates why the CFL sucks. Instead of discussing the CFL, people would rather argue about taxes.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• This argument is actually a metaphor for North American football, where KH = NFL and NYE = CFL.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• It's broken out into hockey, but only because we have a cheap shot artist who requires being chased down by someone willing to be an instigator.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Referring to the outcome of the game?
                              Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              A great ending? Are you kidding me?

A game that ended with blatant ineptitude leading to the equivalent of a "too many men on the ice" penalty and then a field goal?

That's an awful ending to the game. It's only "exciting" in that the game changed direction at the last possible second, but for god-awful ridiculous reasons.
                              Like there has never been a too many men on the ice penalty during a stanley cup final.

The biggest ineptitude was Calgary transit who did not seem to have been informed that the game was taking place. It took almost 2 hours to get from the stadium onto a train and we were in the front half of the line.

Oh and the CFL game is far more interesting to watch than the NFL.
                              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garth Vader View Post
                                Like there has never been a too many men on the ice penalty during a stanley cup final.
                                What a remarkably stupid comment, Garth.

Who said there wasn't? I'm not aware of any too many men on the ice penalty being taken in the dying seconds of a game that caused a loss in the final game of the Final series, though.

The biggest ineptitude was Calgary transit who did not seem to have been informed that the game was taking place. It took almost 2 hours to get from the stadium onto a train and we were in the front half of the line.
                                You've clearly never taken Calgary Transit before. 2 hours is a pretty good number.

I took it for years, you took it for a day. Quit your *****ing.

Edit: I'm willing to bet Riders fans were standing on the tracks holding things up. Most of them have probably never seen a train before.

Comment

Working...
                                X