Top Poly rivalries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    The Carlsberg brewery was quite cool to visit (though I drank the Tuborg), and their Nazi elephant statues were fun to look at.
    You mean those two elephants that was made in 1901 ?

Mobby, you are an infinite source of entertaining stupidity - please don't stop posting

Edit: Btw. when was you in Cph ?
    Last edited by BlackCat; November 25, 2009, 19:09.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
      I'll give you Lego. Excellent. The others are of iffier status, but let's not make this a competition you would so surely lose...
      Yeah, worlds largest "oversized boat taxi" company is of course a bit iffy

I really can't keep this from you then:

(Only in Scandinavian this time, sorry)
      Quite a gem - drunk swede bragging and making everyone else uncomfortable - guess that it was a clip from a documentary on swedish social capabilities
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
        You mean those two elephants that was made in 1901 ?

Mobby, you are an infinite source of entertaining stupidity - please don't stop posting

Edit: Btw. when was you in Cph ?
        Dunno, about 1998 I think.

Denmark = Nazi Pachyderms.
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          Dunno, about 1998 I think.
          Well, too early for a poly meet for both of us - next time, give a hint and I'll arrange something (we have a minor gangwar going on )

Denmark = Nazi Pachyderms.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
          X