Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you die and go to hell and somebody goes back in time and kills your parents before you were born

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you die and go to hell and somebody goes back in time and kills your parents before you were born

then are you still in hell or do you cease to exist?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

another boring/stupid thread brought to you by the loin
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Actually I think this is a pretty cool thread. I also enjoy shopping online for high-visibility traffic safety vests and cruising outlet malls for horny grandmas.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        another boring/stupid thread brought to you by the loin
        To your credit, this time you're just doing a run-of-the-mill thread****ting rather than calling me a liar or mentally unstable

Comment

I like to imagine that Hell, if it were to exist, would be independent of our timeline. It always contains all those that will eventually be sentenced to it. So if you never exist (because your parents were killed before you were born), then you will never be sentenced to Hell, and Hell does not contain you.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You wish it could be undone. Nope, you're screwed.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              To your credit, this time you're just doing a run-of-the-mill thread****ting rather than calling me a liar or mentally unstable
              Gee I apologized twice about the liar part, but the jury is still out on the mentally unstable. Even though in all fairness all I said was you needed to take meds. I didn't really stipulate why you needed meds. You assumed the mental aspect of it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                I like to imagine that Hell, if it were to exist, would be independent of our timeline. It always contains all those that will eventually be sentenced to it. So if you never exist (because your parents were killed before you were born), then you will never be sentenced to Hell, and Hell does not contain you.
                I was thinking that the Multiple Worlds interpretation of time travel would resolve the paradox, but the problem is that it introduces another paradox - you might be in Hell in one timeline and in Heaven in another. Even if there are some people who would go to heaven/hell in any timeline I have trouble believing that this is the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Gee I apologized twice about the liar part, but the jury is still out on the mentally unstable. Even though in all fairness all I said was you needed to take meds. I didn't really stipulate why you needed meds. You assumed the mental aspect of it.
                  Yes yes you're absolutely dripping with sincere remorse and obviously you were referring to penicillin hurrrrr now will you please **** off? Lori, can we have an Asher-Ben type rule WRT rah attacking me whenever I post a thread? It's obvious he won't be satisfied until he's convinced me to just stop posting altogether. I don't know why he's got such a hard-on for me but frankly it's making me a little uncomfortable.
                  Last edited by loinburger; November 24, 2009, 13:30.

Comment

Why is what rah's doing so much worse than what you and Drake do? Because it's you?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

BZZT. BZZT. RAH, SLOWW, AND LOIN, TAKE THE PERSONAL CRAP ELSEWHERE. BZZT. BZZT.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I was serious about the Asher-Ben rule. Sloww at least makes an attempt at masking his naked contempt for everybody other than himself, but Rah has crossed the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          It always contains all those that will eventually be sentenced to it.
                          You're a Presbyterian Jew?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            I was serious about the Asher-Ben rule. Sloww at least makes an attempt at masking his naked contempt for everybody other than himself, but Rah has crossed the line.

Said the guy that has my name in his signature line. Which is against the rules.
                            So I did also just for fun.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Come on guys, follow the lead of our new Dutch overlords and smoke some ****ing weed.

Comment

Working...
                              X