Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be the unrestricted age of consent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be the unrestricted age of consent?

The cruelly closed "Ben Stein talks about kiddy-diddling" thread, in addition to a thread on another forum where a poster in his early twenties was dating a 16-year-old in a state/nation where the age of consent is 16 or less (and being subsequently accused of being a pedophile by other posters), got me to wondering what the average/median Poly poster considers a fair unrestricted age of consent. By "unrestricted" I mean that somebody of any age at or above the age of consent can have sex with anybody else who is at or above the age of consent (none of this "it's fine if the participants are within X years of each other" stuff). I'm assuming that there is no difference between the age of consent for homosexual sex and for heterosexual sex and between the age of consent for dickgirls and non-dickgirls (either for dickgirl-on-dickgirl sex or for dickgirl-on-non-dickgirl sex).
    12 or less
    4.76%
    2.38%
    4.76%
    7.14%
    19.05%
    9.52%
    14.29%
    4.76%
    7.14%
    4.76%
    22 or above
    4.76%
    No age of consent (any age is legal)
    4.76%
    No age of consent (sex is only legal between married partners)
    7.14%
    Other
    4.76%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Other ppls kids; 17 or 18

My kids; 45
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Upper or lower bound?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Lower. Upper bound is obviously 40.

Comment

15 for normal sex, 20 for donkey punching
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm assuming that there is no difference between the age of consent for homosexual sex and for heterosexual sex

Why? The age of consent needs to be lower for homosexual sex if we hope to keep the twink population at healthy levels.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Age of consent should obviously be at the age of legal accountability.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

never?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, as long as both parties consent and fully understand the consequences of the their actions, they should be able to have sex at any age.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

In all seriousness, the age of consent shouldn't have a single value at all. It should have a value that varies as a function of the age of the oldest person in the relationship (y = (x/2) + 7 where y = the age of consent and x = the age of the oldest party involved in the sexing).
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                      In all seriousness, the age of consent shouldn't have a single value at all. It should have a value that varies as a function of the age of the oldest person in the relationship (y = (x/2) + 7 where y = the age of consent and x = the age of the oldest party involved in the sexing).
                      Agreed in principle, but at a certain "y" it shouldn't matter what "x" is.

Naturally, I have no idea what the value is, and neither do I particularly care, so that's all the help you'll get from me.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

16 was my pick.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Agreed in principle, but at a certain "y" it shouldn't matter what "x" is.

Hugh Hefner is gross, dude.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I read an article recently about a dude who was in his 130's who was married to a chick in her 90's. He was practically robbing the cradle.

Comment

Assuming he's only 130, anyone 72 or older is fair game.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X