jeans that are too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always fold the bottom up.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
      Buy pants that fit and stop making your mother look like a careless ****!
      That's often next to impossible. Try to find 38"/30". 38"/32" is hard to find, but not impossible, but they are just a little too long for me. Most sellers have only 38"/34".
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I fold the bottom up. And who cares what Space thinks. He's from Alaska.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Huh? I never have a problem finding jeans that fit and I never considered that it would be a problem for some people. I feel slightly better about myself now.

Comment

You realize that jeans aren't like slacks, right? If they bunch up a little at the bottom, it doesn't really matter. Unless you're such a fatass that you have to buy them 6 inches too long. Then, maybe you need to realize it's not the jeans that are the problem.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why not just safety-pin the jeans to the top of the shoe so they bunch up nice and don't fall under the heel? That seems a fair compromise...
              Unbelievable!

Comment

That would be cute.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My genes are better than yours anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X