Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    This thread blows

So I called back and told them that I see dead people and now they're coming to arrest me. I bet they will get distracted by something more important. Drunk dialing 911 NEVER FORGET
    It only blows, in your opinion, because you've not seen the ***** walking about with jeans folded over at the bottom so as to not walk on them.

Comment

If you fold the bottom up like a shirt sleeve

... its quite alright. Especially if you actually know how to do it and look good rather than the morons who can't figure that out

Jeans were created for people who do work and get dirty

Who the **** cares why they were created?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        If you fold the bottom up like a shirt sleeve

... its quite alright. Especially if you actually know how to do it and look good rather than the morons who can't figure that out

Jeans were created for people who do work and get dirty

Stick to khakis, queen.

Comment

I'm sorry that you are a philistine who can't appreciate decent looking jeans
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            If you knew that they were invented for California gold miners, then you'd know why blue jeans are made out of a heavy-duty material and have rivets.

No, no. Don't bother to thank me.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
              If you fold the bottom up like a shirt sleeve, at least when out of the house, you are a moron.
              In what context did you even see such a thing? I haven't come across that since middle school...
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                In what context did you even see such a thing? I haven't come across that since middle school...
                People here in New Mexico do it, by people I mean adults of course. I assume they do it in Arizona and Texas as well.

There is also an ad on Pandora for something about marriage with a picture of a couple, the woman has her pants folded up.

Comment

This ****

Doubly annoying when men do it.

Buy pants that fit and stop making your mother look like a careless ****!

Comment

People here in New Mexico do it, by people I mean adults of course. I assume they do it in Arizona and Texas as well.

No, not really. Not in Texas. Now when I was a kid, yeah probably, and iron on patches, too.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Buy pants that fit
                      What if somebody by some unfortunate quirk of genetics falls immediately inbetween the 34" and 36" available at the store, is faced with the hobson's choice of looking like a socks-showing f*ggy schoolboy on the one hand or a silly roll-up guy on the other hand, and isn't so flush with cash to afford hemming up every new pair? Have some sympathy.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Darius. Remember where you're posting. Among a group of silver spoon in mouth brats.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                          What if somebody by some unfortunate quirk of genetics falls immediately inbetween the 34" and 36" available at the store, is faced with the hobson's choice of looking like a socks-showing f*ggy schoolboy on the one hand or a silly roll-up guy on the other hand, and isn't so flush with cash to afford hemming up every new pair? Have some sympathy.
                          Learn to hem the pants yourself.

Comment

Learn to hem the pants yourself.

Who said I was talking about me? It's just a... "friend"...
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
                              If you knew that they were invented for California gold miners, then you'd know why blue jeans are made out of a heavy-duty material and have rivets.
                              So, who cares? It's about looks & comfort for the most part now (I'm sure there are plenty of people who wear jeans for heavy duty work, but most of the sales are for people just wearing it around town).

Comment

Buy pants that fit and stop making your mother look like a careless ****!
                                OTOH, some jeans designers have a single inseam. And some jeans you want to go longer for boots (which add an inch to your height), but then are also wearing them with, say, Converse All-Stars, during the summer. And before you go into a rage, allow me to call you a philistine again .

Comment

Working...
                                X