jeans that are too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeans that are too long

If you buy jeans that are too long you do one of a few things. You can either bring them to a dry cleaner and ask them to take them up. You can wear them and deal with walking on the backs of the pant legs. You can bring them back to the store, or just never ever wear them.

If you fold the bottom up like a shirt sleeve, at least when out of the house, you are a moron.

On a related note, who thought it was okay to fold/roll up pant legs like shirt sleeves?

Oh, one other thing you could do is just never buy jeans. Chances are if you are the type that cares about how they appear at all times you don't need to be wearing jeans. Jeans were created for people who do work and get dirty, not for the pampered bourgeoisie.

Another thing, styled jeans are ****ing stupid too. Again, they were made for work, not for twig women with fake boobs from Texas/Mexico who like pristine white cowboy hats.

Here's an idea. If you think getting covered in raw sewage would be the death of you just don't buy jeans, ever.

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
    ... who thought it was okay to fold/roll up pant legs like shirt sleeves?
    Uh...my mom...when I was about six...'cause she knew I'd grow into them.

This isn't my mom, but she's fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
      Uh...my mom...when I was about six...'cause she knew I'd grow into them.

This isn't my mom, but she's fun to watch.
      I was talking about adults dumbass. (was going to call you a smartass but felt it would be too generous)

The woman in that video needs to exercise more, ****ing lump of lard and bones. How can you think it's attractive when a woman's form is determined by her pants?

Comment

Some of us might be setting our standards a little too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
          Some of us might be setting our standards a little too high.
          I didn't say I wouldn't **** her/marry her/make kids with her, I'm just saying she needs to exercise more if she is going to be wearing from fitting clothing. Also, she needs to take those jeans off, she is clearly one of the pampered bourgeoisie and must be spanked for her transgression!

Comment

You forgot about the dickheads that put creases in their jeans.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
              You forgot about the dickheads that put creases in their jeans.

ACK!
              Really? I've yet to see people walking around with creases in their jeans. They also fit the ticket for pampered bourgeoisie.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                If you buy jeans that are too long you do one of a few things.
                Yes, like stop being such a dwarf.

And if you must fold them, do it on the inside.

Comment

Wrangler boot cut.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
                    Yes, like stop being such a dwarf.

And if you must fold them, do it on the inside.
                    And duct tape them in so it don't fall out!!!!

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

It's called cuffs, n00bs.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

So it smells like there is a rotting body underneath the floorboards in one of my new apartments. I called the police and they just told me to 'stop reading so much Edgar Allen Poe.' Most cultured police ever?

Comment

This matters...how? Was the dead body discovered and wearing jeans?

Comment

This thread blows

So I called back and told them that I see dead people and now they're coming to arrest me. I bet they will get distracted by something more important. Drunk dialing 911 NEVER FORGET

Comment

I wish they would come and take you in, where you could be gang raped by all the accountants on your block.

Comment

Working...
                              X