No announcement yet.

Obama Wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss the topic or get out of the thread. No more personal attacks, folks. Last warning.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        For ****'s sake, people, lay off the personal attacks. If you all are so bent on inflicting harm on others, go home and beat your wives or strangle your kittens. Just don't do it here. Come on, now.
        Strangle kittens?!? You are the most brutal beast I've ever run across.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It would be time saving to beat the wife until she agrees to strangle the kittens.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• "If you don't stop the personal attacks, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face."
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Ok, I'll admit I was expecting a different ending.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That ending was rather Pekka-ish.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• [Q=DaShi;5695396]That had nothing to do with what I said. You should have just asked for clarification, if you didn't understand. Instead, you just made a retarded ass of yourself.[/Q] And yet, you still haven't explained anything. If you didn't make yourself clear, then your oh-so-clever troll didn't work, did it? I mean, if you are going to troll, at least do it capably. Look around, there are plenty of examples.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Doesn't look like you're discussing the thread topic there, Straybow. I think you'd better move along.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• So, back to the topic that was being beaten around but not discussed, why is it, oh great and wise DaShi, that Bush didn't invade Afghanistan before 9/11? Please, enlighten your humble servant.

(Which is to say, why Obama deserves a peace prize just because he hasn't invaded anybody yet, whereas Bush didn't get a peace prize when he took office and hadn't yet invaded anybody.)
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• While I do have to laugh at that myself there is a touch of reality there. When he originally took office he was providing lip service and said the US wouldn't be doing some of the county building that had hurt our image in the past. (but of course after "let's fire a cruise missile at them to distract people from the fact that I'm getting my dick sucked willie" no one was taking the US very seriously anyway in terms of aggression) So the contrast wasn't quit the same.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X