Goodbye Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krill View Post
    Mod fight? That's a threadjack I can live with.
    A threadjack off!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
      i find it curious that you listed your feelings for your girlfriend as third, as if your willingness to pay for things held greater merit.
      ditto
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why are you the one buying the house? What happened to the sugar daddy-in-law?

Also, isn't the bride's side of the family supposed to pay for the wedding? Are you going to elope or something? Don't you have her parents' blessing?
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Maybe him being a rich CEO thing was all a scam.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Hey FrostyBoy, **** the haters!

Bro, I am very proud that one of apolyton's finest has actually managed to find this elusive path, up to the jet setting elite. If her dad is a CEO of a big company, you really should start being his apprentice now, before it is too late and he croaks or ****, lol XOXO

It seems that you know her family well. Does this company have a branch in NZ? maybe found a new, small one that you could be heading, you know, learning the ropes before you become the big chief, right, ace? I know that you like seriously want to get pissed off at all of the losers on this website, but remember, the majority of them are cheeto-encrusted fat internet nerds. They don't know ****, they don't amount to ****, and in the end, they are going to bed covering themselves with batman sheets, while you and your new wifey are destined for a whole live of luxurious enterprise, and basically being the best.

The part that made the most proud brosef, is basically that you did it with your dilz man. It seems that the master tought you well, and you really have this honey on your tip *wink**wink*

sport, keep rocking, you are the best.

Ciao! your best pal, Az

P.S. if you have a job for me in Israel, I am game, man, we have to do brunch about this some time.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think that's a joke, but I can't tell.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I think it's obviously a joke.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No joke. I am unemployed.

P.S. I am ugly too, so there is no way that I would score a rich babe.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Have fun in New Zealand, we recently sent our radioactive dust your way, so breed some more mutants, they will fit in there.

Comment

You do realize that you imply that Australians are mutants right ?
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                      X