Goodbye Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Singapore

Remember that girl I had problems with? Well we are getting married January, moving back to New Zealand and buying a brand new, very nice house and starting a new life.

and...... you were all wrong.
    be free

so what happened? did you just suck it up and sacrifice your happiness for creature comforts?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

So is she no longer part of a Christian cult?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
        Remember that girl I had problems with? Well we are getting married January, moving back to New Zealand and buying a brand new, very nice house and starting a new life.

and...... you were all wrong.
        Ah, she agreed to do that thing you were always secretly hoping for?

Comment

Always good to know you're going to marry a girl you don't love and then use her family's money to make your life better. A class act, truly.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What are the divorce laws in New Zealand?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You have one of the most punchable looking faces FistyBoy.

Comment

Pretty low thing to do.
                Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

I'm curious as to whether you came up with any additional reasons to marry the gal or whether your feelings haven't changed.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Poor girl...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You're in competition with Ben for "most despicable polytubby", sn00py
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Dude, that's really unfair to Ben.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You've never tried to argue with Ben. He's the least intellectually honest person I've ever had the misfortune of talking to.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Maybe so, but I've seen no indications that he is as reprehensible a human being in real life as sn00py is.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                              Maybe so, but I've seen no indications that he is as reprehensible a human being in real life as sn00py is.
                              I'd have to agree with this. Ben, for all of his intellectual dishonesty while arguing, seems to be a decent guy in real life (as long as he doesn't actually protest at abortion clinics or whatnot). sn00py is scum.

Makes me think David Floyd wasn't so bad now (thanks a lot for doing that sn00py ).
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X