A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open up a Magazine and have a 'Definitive Gaze' :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Siouxsie & The Banshees send hard core mail : 'Mittageisen' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yay. Petula Clark and 'Colour My World' :

Comment

• The Isley Brothers, and a 'Harvest For The World' :

Comment

• From the soundtrack to 'Outland', Jerry Goldsmith composer :

Comment

• Cameo. Word

up.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Arty smarty pants. From the soundtrack of 'The Night Of The Generals' Peter O'Toole's psychopathic murdering Nazi general gets some insight into his character from a Van Gogh self-portrait:

Composer: Maurice Jarre

Comment

• Wanted to post somethig from Elmer Bernstein's soundtrack to the film 'See No Evil'. Couldn't find any segments on Youtube, so hope this intro to 'Walk On The Wild Side' will substitute nicely :

Comment

• This is a song for Sava.... The Nails and '88 Lines About 44 Women' :

Comment

• Patti Smith- 'Gimme Shelter' :

Comment

• Suicide and 'Harlem' :

Comment

• An old fave rave. Blondie and 'Union City Blue' :

Comment

• I belong to the Blank Generation. Our marching band was Richard Hell & The Voidoids :

Comment

Working...
                                X