A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Mancini and his version of the delightful 'Frosty The Snowman' :

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Somewhat unlikely... but here's Otis Redding dreaming of a 'White Christmas' :

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• A Gaelic song at Christmas time :

Oran na maighdean mhara- vocals by Catherine-ann macphee, music Hector Zazou

Comment

• For those contemplating travelling to a Christmas getaway :

Pentangle and 'Light Flight'

Comment

• Here's a jolly song for everyone at Christmastime :

'Atmosphere' by Joy Division

Comment

• From Shawn Colvin's Christmas album, 'Little Road To Bethlehem' :

Comment

• Not jingle bells, but 'The Bells Of Rhymney' by The Oysterband :

Comment

• Time for a poitin Enyema. 'Oiche Chiuin' :

Comment

• Emma Kirkby and the Royal Academy of Ancient Music and a 'Gloria' by Handel:

Comment

• From the works of Abbess Hildegard Of Bingen, 'O Tu Suavissima Virga' by Sequentia :

Comment

• Diana Ross & The Supremes have 'A Lonely Christmas' :

Comment

• A little bit of ecumenicism. Armenian chant for Christmas :

Comment

• Have yourselves a merry Ethiopian Christmas.

Comment

• It's all Greek to me. Byzantine Christmas carols :

Comment

• From the sublime to the delirious. The sensational Brenda Lee and 'Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree' :

Let's be jolly, get naked and deck ourselves in holly.

Comment

Working...
                                X