Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • molly bloom
    replied
    What you get from reading the latest copy of 'Record Collector' on the underground home... Sonja Kristina, still rockin' in the free world...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A tribute to the Abbess from a modern day star:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Mediaeval meditation...




    Good for my sore eyes and (slightly) sunburnt head...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A piece of music which had as its inspiration an instrument found abandoned in Japan:




    I've seen the Penguin Cafe Orchestra perform in assorted venues- the old Electric Cinema in Notting Hill and St. Alphege's Church in Greenwich... and the Royal Festival Hall. They were such an enjoyable ensemble...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    It's only a matter of gender:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    And I bounce back:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    An early spring has turned back into winter this morning. I'm very tired having been on a course until 20:35 last night then an early hours' nightmare woke me at 3.10...

    So sombre beginnings:

    Leave a comment:


  • Addled Platypus
    replied
    the most entertaining intro ever

    Leave a comment:


  • Addled Platypus
    replied
    she still has it, looks too

    Leave a comment:


  • Addled Platypus
    replied
    David McCallum - some rapper stole that intro




    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    I'm orf into the glorious Springtime sunshiney day to cultivate melanoma on my shiny shaven head. Here's Juggy lookin' at you.



    Makes me long for a tambourine... so I can join in.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Ilya Kuriakin goes rare groove...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Ignaw thuh spolleng mustooks. This am akchelly Krishna Shah & 'Baby, Let's Dance Together'... Groovy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X