Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Colon™
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • OneFootInTheGrave
    replied
    Here something new

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Geoff Love & his orchestra get their funk on with this version of the theme to 'The Omega Man' :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Something I watched the other day. Way better than 'I Am Legend'... 'The Omega Man' and Ron Grainer's rather fine music for it :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Music from the soundtrack of 'Eye Of The Devil' by Gary McFarland...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Gianni Ferrio & 'Step By Step' :



    Molto funky.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A series I remember being shown on t.v. when I was young... music by the de Angelis Brothers.

    Sandokan!


    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    From the soundtrack of 'Femina Ridens' by Stelvio Cipriani :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Otis gets 'Down In The Valley' :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Swamp Dogg has a timely message for us...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Marlena Shaw live, fierce & cookin' :



    'Woman Of The Ghetto'

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Dr John's wary of people who think they can fool him.... 'I Walk On Gilded Splinters':

    Leave a comment:


  • DinoDoc
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Supr49er
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    A duo from Annapolis--well, now they're a duo. At the time this was taken, I think it was just the one dude by himself. He's since acquired an upright bass player/kick drummer. Good times.



    Oh, and here they are as a duo:

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X