X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the photos - barbarellas

the photos - do you have fun

the photos - now you tell me that we're through
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• sbtrkt - step in the shadows

sbtrkt - the unspoken

sbtrkt - hide or seek

modeselektor - art & cash (sbtrkt remix)
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• new crystal castles

crystal castles feat. robert smith - we're not in love

Comment

• This is like the worst music ever. You are gay aren't you?

Comment

• and finally a band (from newcastle, would you believe) that i suspect asher, cort haus and slowwhand will like.

the jim jones revue - rock'n'roll phychosis

the jim jones revue - princess and the frog

the jim jones revue - shoot first

Comment

• Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
              This is like the worst music ever. You are gay aren't you?
              ask your mother.

Comment

• A dreamy 80s song with great vocal harmonies with the music.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• steeleye span - the blacksmith

steeleye span - lovely on the water

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 19:40.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• More early 90's hip hop.

It's crazy to think that this song is 16 years old now. Wow.
                          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 25, 2010, 16:35.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• An original and sampled rap combo:

The Blackbyrd's Mysterious Vibes from the mid-70's:

Which was sampled in Paris' 1992 The Days of Old:
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Modern prog rock at its best.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• A long (25 min) song, I could only find the first part of it. It's awesome though:

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X