No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by ZEE; December 26, 2010, 01:20.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• evolution feat. jayn hanna - walking on fire (bedrock vocal mix)

miika kusima - sonic kiss
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Via Q^3...

What do you get when you take Scissor Sisters (gay band) covering a Kylie Minogue song (All the Lovers)...but doing it as a country song, complete with a slide guitar?

Something inexplicably awesome:
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          i like the eclecticness of your selections avio
          Nice that someone actually is listening to them

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Comment

• A Silent Film - You Will Leave a Mark

Yeasayer - O.N.E. (80's-esque 'experimental rock')

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Speaking of 80s revival songs...

Hockey - Song Away

Comment

• Last edited by SlowwHand; July 1, 2010, 01:38.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• This is awesome:

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 26, 2010, 01:20.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• Comment

• DANCE WITH THE DAMNED, SUN
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X