Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • molly bloom
    replied
    Meaner than a junkyard dog. No, not me when I haven't had my coffee fix, but Leroy Brown... he baaad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lancer
    replied




    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    This was £ 1.00 in the same shop as the Lulu album... the magnificent John Barry and the soundtrack to 'The Lion In Winter'...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Lulu's 'Here Comes The Night' from 'The World Of Lulu' (50p, but it was a different shop...)

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    The Who's 'Quadrophenia' with the original booklet an' all... I had to pay 40p because it was a double album.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    The Mamas and the Papas' 'Best Of'... now who wears a fur hat in a studio ?

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    The Moody Blues' 'Days Of Future Passed' and 'Tuesday Afternoon' :

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Pentangle's 'Basket Of Light' and 'Light Flight'- a song that has stayed in my mind ever since I first heard it as a schoolboy as the theme to the B.B.C.'s series 'Take Three Girls'...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    From Fleetwood Mac's 'The Pious Bird Of Good Omen' with a terribly punning cover...




    Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	9092867

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Oh happy day. Picked up some vintage records in excellent condition for 20p each- so let's have a butchers at 'em:

    From 'Mona Bone Jakon' (on the original pink Island label !!!!)

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    I'm walking on by... bye bye

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Everything I have in my head.... A friend was lucky enough to see Talking Heads and the B 52s when they toured together. I'm soooo envious...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    And the very group, from an early live recording. Love the guitar sound on this...

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A tribute to a fave group of mine:

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X