A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clock opera - belongings
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• joash - bubblegum strings
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Comment

• Texas ******t? What the ****?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• arab strap - the first big weekend

Comment

• i really liked that texas ****** track

Comment

• Crystal Vases, by The Last Royals

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Comment

• fuking awsom eye candy with a good tune
                    Last edited by Docfeelgood; April 20, 2011, 01:20.

Comment

• Texas ******t... Arab Strap (which I looked up on wikipedia ).... and now Butthole Surfers?

Are you serious?
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Texas ******t... Arab Strap (which I looked up on wikipedia ).... and now Butthole Surfers?

Are you serious?
                          good stuff

Comment

• Comment

• The God of R@R

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                Texas ******t... Arab Strap (which I looked up on wikipedia ).... and now Butthole Surfers?

Are you serious?
                                did you actually listen to them, they were all very good

the ruts - in a rut

and the first incarnation of simple minds

johnny & the self abusers - saints and sinners

johnny & the self abusers - 18 18

Comment

Working...
                                X