• Show
Clear All

• THIS SONG IS A CHILL BANGER

just like AAHZ likes it.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Still love it after all these years:

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Still like these too:

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• After a Sexy Boy, some people will need a Ladytron:

Comment

• Or feel the need to travel...

Comment

• Trains, automobiles...

Comment

• But really:

Comment

• Watch out though:

Comment

• It only goes to show:

Comment

• Because Christmas is looming-

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• luke slater - love
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• super furry animals - fire in my heart
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• all seeing i feat. tony christie - walk like a panther

Comment

• Because Christmas isn't here yet, it's dark at 13:30 and cold and windy and I have a post-surgery consultation on Monday:

Comment

• Gimme those rays now:

Comment

Working...
                                X