No announcement yet.

Double down on the heart attack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, no wonder you guys have so many allergies and eating disorders etc...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
      Dude, you have fish'n chips. And even worse, you get a free bag of crisps with just about anything you order. Prawn Cocktail...

The best flavour across the canal is sour cream'n onion. And as far as references go, that's a pretty bad one
      Well (1) The bags of crisps aren't free and (2) chips with copious quantities of mayonnaise? That's hardly healthy now, is it? And all that chocolate
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        It's not really an apples-to-apples comparison given the size difference between the US and the UK. Plenty of American states have obesity levels closer to France or Spain; it's the British-like Southern states that skew up our numbers.
        We have differences too...we're not that small. The Scottish-like Northern states skew ours too
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Drake, in the real states we don't watch commercials because we know how to watch the shows we want without ever seeing commercials.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Bah

Our chocolate is meant to be savoured. It shouldn't be gobbled up in large quantities

Our only vices are indeed chips (and beer). But, the chips aren't quite as greasy and big! Also, our chips have evolved beyond mere mayonnaise. Nowadays it's andalouse, tartar, samurai and a ****load of other crap that rule the waves.
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

We have differences too...we're not that small.

Yes, you are.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Dude, andalouse is just mayo with other crap added in.

Comment

Drake, you cross posting bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                    We have differences too...we're not that small.

Yes, you are.
                    Well I suppose compared to your waistlines we are
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                      We have differences too...we're not that small. The Scottish-like Northern states skew ours too
                      It's true. I recall visiting my sister on Erasmus in Edinburgh maybe 6 years ago or something. 75% of the women wore short tops, uncovering their white lardbellies. It was was november. An experience never to forget.

And then a few days later I visited Glasgow I'll spare you the details.
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

PH, did you know Scotch eggs were actually an English invention? People from the country which invented hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage and then deep fried have no room to criticize other people's eating habits.

Comment

Isn't there a healthier alternative to deep-frying, but still tastes deep-fried?
                          be free

Comment

thing looks kinda good lol. But 1200 calories is a bit much. I do believe in a high protein diet, however. The white bread bun that most places gives you is worthless. So why eat it? So I like the concept of ditching the bun. But this is overdoing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              PH, did you know Scotch eggs were actually an English invention? People from the country which invented hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage and then deep fried have no room to criticize other people's eating habits.
                              All as part of a calorie controlled diet
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                                PH, did you know Scotch eggs were actually an English invention?

However it speaks volumes that in order to qualify something as "Scottish", it needs to be wrapped in animal fats and then fried.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X