• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Adam Smith.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. He was one of the first posters I can remember from when I came to this place, an interesting and polite poster.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Hwy, lazy mods. How come no one has switched Adam Smith's title a legend of Apolyton yet? As I recall that was a tradition for posters who passed away.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A gentleman.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Hwy, lazy mods. How come no one has switched Adam Smith's title a legend of Apolyton yet? As I recall that was a tradition for posters who passed away.
            I didn't know that/don't know how to.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Frankly RIP Adam- I am always sad when hear about someone's death
              in constant search of avatar )

Comment

I always enjoyed his posts, and I will miss him.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Ah hell, I clicked on this thread expecting it to be a smartass "lol free market is doomed" and I see this.

**** man.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

RIP. I remember him. Terrible news. I guess we've all been here long enough, it was bound to happened someone died eventually. We aren't getting any younger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                      Ah hell, I clicked on this thread expecting it to be a smartass "lol free market is doomed" and I see this.

**** man.

same here, thought it would be a commie thread.

Comment

• I've always read his posts with interest.

RIP Adam Smith...
                        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• I'm sad to read this. I always was happy to read his post in economic discussions. RIP.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• It's been almost 4 years since he died?

I didn't think it had been so long
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't know it was that long as well. Another poster on one of the forums I frequent also recently died from prostate cancer though that guy was a waste of space where as Adam Smith was a great poster.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X