The Trial of ShaneWalter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trial of ShaneWalter

The poster known as ShaneWalter strands accused of being a DL. Edit: he stands, too.

This trial is an opportunity for the person who controls the log in known as ShaneWalter to convince other posters that he is a seperate entity from any heretobeforenowabracadabra known entities who post on the site known as Apolyton.

Oh, and nobody ever expects the Canadian Inquisition!
    Last edited by notyoueither; August 17, 2009, 00:32.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Are you volunteering to sit as judge, SlowwHand?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You're damned skippy I will.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Damn. I will not be able to judge and prosecute. I may require an adjournment to be able to prepare a case that passes the hop test.

Of course, we need a defendant to show up, or I will move for a default judgement.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

That will work. We can have a trial in absenteeism. It's not our fault he skipped out.

Comment

We could send the truant officers after him.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

That would probably be appropriate.

Comment

Is there a time limit, unreasonably longer than 30 seconds, before I can move for a default judgement? And if there is, do my bowels have to move in unison?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Who will file an objection?

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      Is there a time limit, unreasonably longer than 30 seconds, before I can move for a default judgement? And if there is, do my bowels have to move in unison?
                      Funny guy.

Frankly, given that from my first post (which even though you suggested all my posts were just engaging in forum drama, it actually wasn't. IIRC it was a post discussing the method South Africa chose to withdraw from the Crown) I have been accused of being a DL, I don't think that I will ever convince people here I'm not a DL. Thats fine.

I mean what could I do? I could link somebody to my facebook, but zaku did that, and people still called him a DL. Did Zaku turn out to be a DL? I haven't seen him post recently.

Comment

26 posts and you know Zaku? That's pretty damning.

Did I say that out loud? I guess that's inappropriate.

Comment

Will the judge please restrain himself!? There'll be plenty of time for that noose your knitting.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            26 posts and you know Zaku? That's pretty damning.

Did I say that out loud? I guess that's inappropriate.
                            Certainly it would seem so, if you only look at post count. I mean 26 posts, I could have done that in one day. However, I post sparingly. If you look at my post history, you'd see this, I have posted fairly continiously since I registered, but not frequently. Like I said to notyoueither earlier, I usually lurk. There's people on this forum a lot smarter than I. I've seen on this forum what happens when people of my intelligence get into arguments with, say, KrazyHorse. I got into an argument with Asher once, and ended up looking like an idiot. My registration in June also puts my registration near the time Zaku showed up, or if not the time he showed up, certainly when a lot of the drama started occuring with him.

EDIT: Oh, I guess I actually registered in July. Well whenever, I'm pretty sure the drama with zaku was occuring around the time I registered. Maybe it was a bit before.

Comment

KrazyHorse is a jackass. He bothers you? What a wuss. You might want to feel down there and see if...well, what's down there.

As far as lurking, that's a separate offense. D.A. ?

Comment

Working...
                              X