• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send me a PM with your request
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• [snickers]
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• I'm a User Title!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I'm bouncy!
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Thank you for the special title.

Comment

• Is it my imagination or are there a less posts since Kidicious abandoned us. Destroying all comers with his superior intelligence generated a lot of poasts.

Comment

• Quality vs. Quantity... I'll take Quality every time
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kid is probably talking to himself elsewhere. He is living the dream
                Blah

Comment

• Perhaps he is impatiently waiting for 8/13 where Biden and Harris will be forced to abdidate and Trump will be again sworn in as PotUS
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hm, that's a Friday the 13th. I predict continuing bad luck for Trump and his bid for corona-tion.

• Perhaps.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• ?

You like getting peed on by russian *****es ?
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Please keep this to moderation subjects only... there are more than enough threads to discuss politics
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Ha! Y'all got in trouble!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I had, somehow, forgotten that Poly is apparently part of a 12 Step program advocated by some in the mental health profession.
                          I looked in today and was reminded.

Comment

• Egbert
                            Egbert commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I fear that one of our members has been growing ever more demented over the years and is now stark raving mad.

• ZEE
                            ZEE commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Whereas the exact opposite happened to me.

• Egbert
                            Egbert commented
                            Editing a comment
                            AAHZ, I do remember you made some very perspicuous observations about social media usage and addiction many years ago which lead me to cut back on this new fangled internet thingy to a more reasonable level. The internet is no longer new fangled however my usage continues to serve me rather than have become excessive.

• Friday 8/13 has come and gone without Trump taking power.
                          Kid must be very unhappy now
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                          X