Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its not that I'm entertained by ben/kid/gianfezlo ****posting. I'm not. I find it super frustrating, actually. But on the other hand, I'm super lazy.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      We're going to keep having ****posters so long as the mods are entertained by ****posting
      There were always ****posters. But they used to be diluted by quality or at least generic posters.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yes, but just clicking on the reply count that lists each posters post count in the thread can be a great indicator of whether you should open a thread.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
          its not that I'm entertained by ben/kid/gianfezlo ****posting. I'm not. I find it super frustrating, actually. But on the other hand, I'm super lazy.
          Laziness is an excellent quality for a moderator.

Comment

• I must say, I am very pleased to see Polytubbies are not spamming the ON-Topic.

OT is the place for spam. Not the on topic.

Polytubbies

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              Yes, but just clicking on the reply count that lists each posters post count in the thread can be a great indicator of whether you should open a thread.
              The what how?
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• On the thread list page, Click on the number of replies to a thread and you will get a pop up window that lists how many posts everyone has in the thread in order from most to least.
                If BK or Kid are at the top of the list, you can avoid it.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Very helpful, thanks.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Hi Rah

What's the current DL policy please.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                      Hi Rah

What's the current DL policy please.
                      Don't be an ass
                      Don't disrupt the forums
                      If you are going to parody a forum member, it must be CLEAR that you aren't them
                      And don't go on a spam fest

Otherwise.........
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Edit: What Ming said, plus don't be boring ...

Comment

• Got it, I ask because I'm kind of surprised Trump hasn't turned up here in some form yet.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Don't be an ass
                            Don't disrupt the forums
                            If you are going to parody a forum member, it must be CLEAR that you aren't them
                            And don't go on a spam fest

Otherwise.........

I hope my DL reads this poast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              Got it, I ask because I'm kind of surprised Trump hasn't turned up here in some form yet.
                              That's the problem with you pansy-ass liberals, you can't see what's right in front of your face.

Comment

• With all the pictures available to pick an avatar from ... you choose the most boring one possible. You're skating on thin ice Mr President

Comment

Working...
                                X