Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Herman Cain
    replied
    Also my Vice Presidential candidate will be, should he agree, Wiglaf. I believe he would bring excellent experience to my adminstration, as he is allegedly a public servant in Washington. He would also allow us to have a historic first black president-gay vice president ticket.





    Leave a comment:


  • Herman Cain
    replied
    I was planning on holding a sit-in to oppose his administration and demand free and fair elections, but then I realized that would make me as bad as the occupy wall street hobos and hippies.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Who decides when the next election will be held? I'm guessing the president does?

    Leave a comment:


  • Herman Cain
    replied
    While President Asher has finally taken a stand against illegal immigration with his landmark banning of Ben Kenobi, we are not truly secure until we ensure Ben never comes back. Here is my plan. We will build a fence. It will be a twenty foot wall, barbed wire, electrified on the top, and on this side of the fence, I'll have that moat that President Obama talked about. And I would put those alligators in that moat!

    Cain OT President 2011

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    No.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    also, on a lighter note, what are the chances of our changing the name to The Ultimate Dutch Civilization Site?
    so ya... any official statement on this?

    Leave a comment:


  • Felch
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    I propose that DFG be banned from using the lol smilie. Or any other smilie.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    One DL at a time, Drake.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Indeed. It is the Poly equivalent of killing OBL.
    QFT. President Asher...

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    I propose that DFG be banned from using the lol smilie. Or any other smilie.
    I completely support this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Indeed. It is the Poly equivalent of killing OBL.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    What? Asher's term saw the banning of Ben. There's no way anyone can compete against that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herman Cain
    replied
    When can we have an election for OT President? Asher's forum mismanagement has gone on too long. Hopefully he won't be re-elected just because black posters like Alby and Tupac mindlessly vote for liberals.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    FTFY


    Incidentally, to whomever started the Herman Cain DL: kudos. All the kudos.
    It's Drake. He matches him stylistically.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Worth noting this was the most lenient option suggested.

    Persistent warnings about homophobic abuse and other areas were taken into account.

    This wasn't just a banning based on this one offence, although it was serious enough.
    Wow.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X