.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I say we ban Mike just because. I support his banning of Ben but I'd still like to see mods banned. Ming getting banned after the nine heads of Ming incident was an Apolyton classic.Originally posted by notyoueither View PostMike has been clear. He does not want to ban anyone. If he has to do it, it will be for a long time and not serve as a badge of honour.
Leave a comment:
-
Ben getting banned for 6 months shouldn't change much of anything since most of the forum already has him on ignore. If anything it might have a positive effect as the 10% can no longer quote his posts thus improving posting conditions for the other 90%.
Leave a comment:
-
Mike has been clear. He does not want to ban anyone. If he has to do it, it will be for a long time and not serve as a badge of honour.
Leave a comment:
-
You're singling out a person. I gave you 3 examples of others. It's not like those 4 are the only people.
I'm disruptive sometimes. OK, a lot of times. Why focus on one guy so much?
I think the amount of time of the ban is absolutely ludicrous. I posted "shooting the finger" smilies along with derogatory comments in every thread that I could reach at Ming.
I think that I got banned 2 weeks. This was long ago. My first banning. Broke my cherry. 6 months? Overreaction.
Leave a comment:
-
Because it's disruptive to threads.Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostYou can say what you want to say in Canada. My personal impression of you has been that you would either debate a topic or be big enough to walk away.
I still believe that's the case. Continuing the comparison, more likely than not I'll pretty much ignore the things that the three members of "The Axis of Evil" say. Why bother? Why care?
Leave a comment:
-
You can say what you want to say in Canada. My personal impression of you has been that you would either debate a topic or be big enough to walk away.
I still believe that's the case. Continuing the comparison, more likely than not I'll pretty much ignore the things that the three members of "The Axis of Evil" say. Why bother? Why care?
Leave a comment:
-
It's not healthy for anyone to hear what he has to say.
There is no freedom of speech on private sites. He can speak all he wants in Texas. I don't want to hear it here.
Leave a comment:
-
Then why argue with him? Why not recognize and acknowledge that it's just healthy for him to rant? You think that I don't get tired of Drake, DaShi and Mobius?
Believe me, I do. But...freedom of speech and all that. It's one of the protections over which I served in the military. I might not like it, but they have the right.
Leave a comment:
-
If Ben actually debated, people wouldn't have a problem.
The issue is Ben never contributes anything or debates. He just spews vile and can't comprehend what people say to him.
Leave a comment:
-
I think it's kind of wimpy. Does Ben have an address to actually attack someone? What can he really do, besides vent? If everyone that gave me crap was banned for 6 months, the place would be pretty dead.
Even people that whine about Ben should acknowledge that it's boring being surrounded by just people that think just like you do. That's one reason I quit going to Chris62's forum. I couldn't listen to "Screw the French" over and over and over. Give me something to debate, hell.
Leave a comment:
-
Your running mate should be Sarah Palin, so people only need to scratch the 'Mc' off their old bumper stickers.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: