Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Nikolai: Moral Relativist Extraordinaire

    And no, while I can't recall anybody else on apolyton making threats, I highly doubt that anybody has repeated their threats multiple times over the course of a month (with the possible exception of Dale, I was absent during that debacle). That's what crosses the line from "being a schmuck online" to "being a dangerously unbalanced schmuck online"
    Stick to your standards, that's all. There is a lot of questionable **** going on here every day, but when it's Ben, everything is suddenly much worse and must be stopped with a half year ban. I haven't read the thread in question, but to me this seems like just another case of treating him worse than others because he isn't a part of the gang.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    as long as they don't fire Pete Carroll i am just riding this season out.

    and we beat the Giants.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    No. He likes the Seattle Seahawks.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    all too easy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Herman Cain
    replied
    Do you even have standards?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    He's banned but he's still reading the forum compulsively. He really has no life.
    wow.

    even by AAHZ-standards™ this whole part of the thread is a bit creepy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    He still registers as "logged in," he just can't post.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    He's banned but he's still reading the forum compulsively. He really has no life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    It's not a serious request. It was an attempt to get under Ben's skin while he was viewing the thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    I don't know anything about Norv Turner so I'll vote against it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    I vote to refer to Ben's disciplining not as a 'banning' but as being 'Norved', in honor of Norv Turner, Ben's favorite head coach.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    So glad he can't find my real name and address.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Why can I see BK reading the thread? Has he already been unbanned?
    It's very freaky, isn't it? You can just picture his pasty, midget ass with his oversized glasses just looking and keeping notes, writing "Slowwhand defended me. He is my friend. Possible Mobius, Drake, and DaShi screwing with my friend. I will need bullets and plane tickets to Wales and Japan to show them you can't talk crap about my friends behind my back."


    With that said, I still say he'll be unbanned in a week.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    He still registers as "logged in," he just can't post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Why can I see BK reading the thread? Has he already been unbanned?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X