This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Given that the last few months have been some of Apolyton's best in recent memory, can we petition to have Ben's ban extended?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Hear hear. It's been almost civilised here lately
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Given that the last few months have been some of Apolyton's best in recent memory, can we petition to have Ben's ban extended?
          +1
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Given that the last few months have been some of Apolyton's best in recent memory, can we petition to have Ben's ban extended?
            +1
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• As has oft been said before, just don't feed him.

Comment

• No, just play him at his game: his arguments and games are simplistic in the extreme - just turn the mirror on him and he runs away - he won't reply to me any more because he can't handle his own medicine...

Everyone here fails by actually trying reasoned debate with the loon and getting pissed off with him - that's what he thrives on and gives his miserable existence meaning.

Also, when he turns up - let's really just dogpile the ******** into submission this time in a real concerted effort to run him off this site!

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

+1

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                    Also, when he turns up - let's really just dogpile the ******** into submission this time in a real concerted effort to run him off this site!
                    Let's not.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah, it didn't work with Kid so why should we expect it to work on him.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That, and it's one of the few things left that's explicitly against site rules.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• wait what? We have rules here?
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I could be making that up. But as long as Aeson doesn't contradict me, I'll assume it's true.

Comment

• Imagine there's no Ben here. It's easy if you try.

Comment

• Well, if the way the forum has been is the way you would like it, continue acting the way we have. No poster can force others to behave in ways they dont want to.

As for the rules Im a bit rusty on them. Id guess a welcoming dogpile is what Ben is looking forward to most.

Comment

Working...
                                X