Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    Believing something despite the evidence to the contrary is just stupid. Ming never said or even suggested any of the things you are accusing him of. I've reviewed it very carefully. Go back and take a look and actually read what he said. What you are doing is absolutely making up some nonsense lie about and accusing him of it.

    Anyway, I have had a conversation with Ming about his posts. I don't think his last few posts are ok either, but I accept that he has been severely provoked and only got to that stage after repeated attempts to reason with you and get you to stop posting your similarly baseless nonsense accusations had failed. In contrast your attacks on him were based on him, correctly, pointing out all the inaccuracies and flaws in your initial posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Again... ONLY AFTER YOU CONTINUED TO CLAIM I SAID IT WAS OK TO HAVE SEX WITH 15 YEAR OLDS... which I NEVER SAID.
    After multiple attempts to get you to stop, you left me no other choice then to show you what it felt like.

    So... stop your lies, and maybe other people will stop theirs against you. It seems simple enough.
    Please keep calling me a wife beater. I continue to believe that yoy think someone who had sex with a 15 year old should collect child support based on your actions not your words. Not lying. That's how I see it. There's a BIG DIFFERENCE between that and just making up some ****ing nonsense lie. But hey go ahead. I'm amuzed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Coming from someone who obsessively calls me a woman beater.
    Again... ONLY AFTER YOU CONTINUED TO CLAIM I SAID IT WAS OK TO HAVE SEX WITH 15 YEAR OLDS... which I NEVER SAID.
    After multiple attempts to get you to stop, you left me no other choice then to show you what it felt like.

    So... stop your lies, and maybe other people will stop theirs against you. It seems simple enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Well... maybe you should stick to telling the truth.
    Coming from someone who obsessively calls me a woman beater.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I've got a mother, wife, 2 daughters, can't see any relation to your women hating ranting to the 'truth'.

    Even if we ignored that a very high proportion of your posts at the moment seem to be abuse or personal attacks.
    Oh so you are going to falsely accuse me and accuse me of falsely accusing people? Please continue.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Apparently I should look at the Arizona gay thread as well. I can't bring myself to do that today. Had enough hate for one afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I've got a mother, wife, 2 daughters, can't see any relation to your women hating ranting to the 'truth'.

    Even if we ignored that a very high proportion of your posts at the moment seem to be abuse or personal attacks.

    Leave a comment:


  • 100% Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    There's no evidence that it's a lie. Also, it doesn't matter if it is.
    Remember this?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Have fun with your witch hunt. It's always amuzing to find people who hate the truth so much they can't listen to it.
    Well... maybe you should stick to telling the truth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Have fun with your witch hunt. It's always amuzing to find people who hate the truth so much they can't listen to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Having taken Kid off ignore for long enough to see some of his more recent constant flow of insults, baseless accusations and general abuse I've started a discussion in the Moderation forum about what our response should be, it's clearly unacceptable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    I was doing some testing yesterday. The Kiev thread shows up pretty high (considering it's a very active current events story) when you Google the title... mixed in with legitimate news stories from mainstream websites.

    I didn't quite find any results higher than that.

    But then again, I didn't try very hard to look.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I can submit a URL anytime and Google will crawl it instantly, and likely put it in their index within a few minutes (even for Apolyton). Otherwise it depends on how often they crawl the site.

    However having it actually show up for any given search phrase is much more difficult to predict.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    That's bull****. I have no patience for that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    1-2 weeks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X