Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    The more you and Kentonio protest, the more I'm convinced it's succeeding.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Aha, you fell into my childish trap by replying when I said you wouldn't.
    FTFY

    Now I like the avatar. Good one time joke. But that's about it. I would rather have an interaction with a poster that I history with then a low brow joke of one.
    Do you feel that you have to post under an fake persona to be funny? I hope not, because it's not succeeding.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    Aha, you childishly fell into my trap by replying when I said you wouldn't.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Bin Kenobi View Post
    And you have made at least two childlike errors:

    1) Replying to claim not to giving a **** what I think

    2) Talking to a crappy DL

    3) Posting in a childlike and tedious manner

    Next I predict you will compound your childishness by refusing to reply to me
    You'll have to wait until after this post actually. I don't have some automatic hate of DLs. When they're well done and used sparingly they can be very funny. Unfortunately recently they are neither.

    Over the last week or two I've found I just come here and read threads less, because repeatedly they end up being threadjacked by a couple of DL's swapping boring in-character nonsense, or one DL making post after post desperately trying to get someone to reply.

    It's a bit sad and needy to be honest. If you want attention, try actually being interesting. Bye for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Ah you seem to have made the childlike error of thinking I give a **** what you think. Perhaps if you posted under your real name rather than yet another crappy DL, we could have a proper conversation.
    And you have made at least two childlike errors:

    1) Replying to claim not to giving a **** what I think

    2) Talking to a crappy DL

    3) Posting in a childlike and tedious manner

    Next I predict you will compound your childishness by refusing to reply to me

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Bin Kenobi View Post
    One of your less tedious posts. Congratulations.
    Ah you seem to have made the childlike error of thinking I give a **** what you think. Perhaps if you posted under your real name rather than yet another crappy DL, we could have a proper conversation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    One of your less tedious posts. Congratulations.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Does every thread getting ****ted up with a crowd of tedious, unfunny DL's qualify as a problem yet? Because its barely worth opening threads at the moment in all honesty.
    Many of the DLs are no more tedious than certain OLs I can think of.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    And why is my font so small on the phone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I reckon its the signature they are after. 20 posts and then they seem to settle down.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Generally speaking DLs are allowed, as long as they aren't causing problems.
    Does every thread getting ****ted up with a crowd of tedious, unfunny DL's qualify as a problem yet? Because its barely worth opening threads at the moment in all honesty.
    Last edited by kentonio; July 4, 2015, 07:09.

    Leave a comment:


  • No really I am Mobius
    replied
    No, no, no, no, no, no, Yes it is

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    Think of it as recycling. It's good for the planet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    but easier since there's only one mole

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X