Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I want to start a thread but I don't want to be called a racist, or a bigot in it for addressing the issue presented. I also don't want anyone who addresses the issue to be called that either. The thread will be "Which is the stupidest ______ Lives Matter slogan."
Leave a comment:
-
Reading comprehension is a good thing Kid. Pretending you didn't understand what I said so you can accuse me of something you made up? -Makes you a liar or stupid, possibly both, and I don't want to play your little reindeer game.
Boy.
Leave a comment:
-
This is just boring to me.Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View PostHe had a real imaginative take on current events and was terrible at sensing and adjusting to what was appropriate to the room, but no actual trolling IMO, or he wouldn't have lasted so long before we gave up and locked him out of OTf to avoid having to permaban him. The dummy didn't seem to mean to hurt anyone being KKK, or whatever it is he is in private - I'm not exaggerating about that.
Who can't use email?
This is unofficially a safe space for women, as far as I can tell. But you aren't a woman so you're fair game. I don't offend people if they have a legitimate reason to be offended, but since you've said things like you are offended by people who lie about Hillary I go ahead.
Leave a comment:
-
He had a real imaginative take on current events and was terrible at sensing and adjusting to what was appropriate to the room, but no actual trolling IMO, or he wouldn't have lasted so long before we gave up and locked him out of OTf to avoid having to permaban him. The dummy didn't seem to mean to hurt anyone being KKK, or whatever it is he is in private - I'm not exaggerating about that.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostDid they say something untrue about a certain pathological liar that can't use a computer to do email?
Who can't use email?
Leave a comment:
-
I thought that had already been actionedOriginally posted by Buster's Uncle View PostI demand we all chip in and get Kid a monkey - to do his posting.
-Wait; let's really do that.
Leave a comment:
-
Did they say something untrue about a certain pathological liar that can't use a computer to do email?
Leave a comment:
-
-
A mangina monkey.Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View PostWhat kind of monkey?
-And no; make it yourself - I wrote up instructions for that kind of thing a long time ago, and also want to see people laugh at you for making it.
Leave a comment:
-
What kind of monkey?
-And no; make it yourself - I wrote up instructions for that kind of thing a long time ago, and also want to see people laugh at you for making it.
Leave a comment:
-
I already have one. - The monkey. (need eating **** smiley)Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View PostI demand we all chip in and get Kid a monkey - to do his posting.
-Wait; let's really do that.
Leave a comment:
-
Post the thread... give it a serious tag... and if any of the trolls start in, they will pay the price.
And feel free to quote me on this in the opening post.
Leave a comment:
-
Something unfortunate has befallen one of my relatives. Before starting a thread on the subject, I wanted to suss out our current rules on thread****ting - the last time I posted about something unfortunate befalling one of my relatives the results were awful. (The primary thread****ter has since apologized, but what concerns me more is the moderators' stance at the time of "ugh, I just can't be arsed to deal with this thread****ting" and/or "you're kind of a terrible poster, so it's only fair that people thread**** all over you")
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: