Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ming
    replied
    Follow the rules... don't disrupt the site... don't be a bigot or ***hole... Follow Mod instructions...

    Do these things, and you will be fine... otherwise, you will put up with any crap the mods seem necessary.

    This is a private site and you can follow the rules or post elsewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I'm not going to listen to ridiculous accusations and so forth. Anyone who claims that 29,272 posts is not contributing isn't worth carrying on a conversation with.

    I've resolved not to let toxic people annoy me any longer. That's why I haven't posted here in a long time. Go **** with Ben or someone else who still puts up with your crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    And ben had 43K. What's your point.

    Quality over quantity

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Blah Blah Blah... If this is going to be you only contributions to the site, you won't last much longer.
    29,272 posts

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I bet there's more people that would love to see YOU get perm a banned.
    Blah Blah Blah... If this is going to be you only contributions to the site, you won't last much longer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Far more than 6... probably as many people who would love to see you banned permanently as well.
    I bet there's more people that would love to see YOU get perm a banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Braindead View Post
    Welcome back Kidicious.

    I thought you'd left us!

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    EVERYBODY is about 6 people. Am I right?
    Welcome back Kidicious.

    I thought you'd left us!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    EVERYBODY is about 6 people. Am I right?
    Far more than 6... probably as many people who would love to see you banned permanently as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    IF you had confined yourself to her comments (and you still haven't proven she said what you claimed she did), it would have been ok... but instead, you tried bringing up all the other BS that people are tired of... trying to turn the thread into the same old arguments that EVERYBODY is sick of. Your personal claims how you are the only real Christian and that nobody else is... You know... crap like this.



    Just to name a few... this has nothing to do with the election... If you want a religious thread, start one... that way, people can see what it is and stay away from it, instead of finding your lame crap in an election thread.
    EVERYBODY is about 6 people. Am I right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post

    But I still want to know if I can start Ben Free threads.
    Sure. All it takes is a permaban.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    you can the same way i can roll this joint and not smoke it until morning

    self ****ing control

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Nothing, my apologies.

    But I still want to know if I can start Ben Free threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    What does that have to do with off topic moderation?

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Typical dishonesty from Ben
    Hillary has been criticized considerably at Poly.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X