Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    However, if I made your life hard in any way do tell me and I'll try to rectify it


    Don't chase me away because of opinion Ming

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    LOL you want me to leave,... just because I prefer kid over you?!!!


    hahaashahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I won't

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I always had one handle man. (except one time)


    I didn't say anything offensive/ I just disagreed with you


    it is rather sad

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    No... I saw it just as another spam thread with some posters name in the Title.
    Frankly, I didn't even care what it said.

    And I prefer people to walk away on their own.
    Perma bans don't really appeal to me since there is no way to really stop somebody from posting, and I have no intention of getting into a silly game of "wack a DL"
    I try to let people make their own choices... with sometimes a nudge tossed in

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I agree to all that Ming.

    And I'm gratefull that you kept the site up


    my question is what did I say that was so dire?


    Is your fight with kid so hard that you delete posts that uphold him?

    You're better than that man and more secure


    go ahead, delete me if you want

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    One of the advantages of owning the site.
    I don't make any money at this...
    I spend time everyday cleaning out spam, and still miss a ton of it...
    I do this so the old timers/gamers still have a place to come if they so desire.
    So if I want to do what I want, I do it.
    And again, if people don't like it, they don't have to post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Sure. And to your powers of deleting things.


    I still HONESTLY don;t understand though.

    What I said was that kid is democracy

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    You are welcome to you opinion, and I'm welcome to mine

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    You deleted things Ming....
    that's fine

    it is a private site. and you own it

    but it was originally a greek site and my last drop of blood goes here

    I think you were mistaken

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Not how I saw it...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    So that was the problem?

    That I started a thread about kid?

    But it was respectful about how I admired Kid


    Fine

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Don't start threads about other posters

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Oh.

    And what did I say in apolyton (a greek site that I'd rather die with) that apolyton didn't like?


    I'm serious

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    WTF I made a post about trump and kid and it has dissparead?

    Where am I MING IN SOVIET RUSSIA?
    Nope... you are at Apolyton.
    If you don't like it..............................

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    WTF I made a post about trump and kid and it has dissparead?

    Where am I MING IN SOVIET RUSSIA?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X