Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I don't know why it dis that, but I'm pissing away my time on a workaround for people who complain and don't say thanks. Later today it should be fixed.

    No refunds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    And now all the avatars are smaller?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    As long as you're havin' fun and no users are harmed, it's all good, BU.

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    The new gigantor Apolyton logo header is obnoxious.
    Just sayin'.
    I have to agree... WTF?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    ...In the meantime, try the Laughing out Loud theme. The name doesn't mean anything - it's mostly the default with the logo centered, the topspace tightened considerably, and some somewhat larger type, as my eyes aren't what they used to be...

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I think I know how to fix that -it's a tech glitch to do with all the new themes being activated- but it's going to take hours of tedious work, rebuilding the Default theme. Tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    The new gigantor Apolyton logo header is obnoxious.
    Just sayin'.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Note that buisafag is a type of geological feature ,like a crevice, that appears on certain rock formations in southern California as a result of glacier flows during the ice age, nothing bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    BUisafag

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    commented on 's reply
    ...Ban EPW for his skunk ****ing...

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    It should have already been fixed when I last posted.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackCat
    replied


    Technically it isn't that problematic - just allow "f a g ra" - I have worked with library systems for some 35 years and this is just a minor PITA compared to USASCII, 8859-1 and UTF-8 .

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Oh for Christ's sake.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackCat
    replied
    Seems like Poly have yet another hiccup -***radalsfjall are really just F a g radalsfjall which isn't anything bad just something like "beautiful valley berg" - please fix this

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X