Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    He belongs with his own kind. Is the conservative clown school accepting entries?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Promises promises...

  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Whatever you let your mod do, you do. I'm ****ing done with this place. You ****ing *******s.
    Bye...

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    This is actually the first time I liked a post of you. Good bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Whatever you let your mod do, you do. I'm ****ing done with this place. You ****ing *******s.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Haters gonna hate. Personally, I found the re-titling to be amusing AF.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    No sweat, man. We're cool. It did look a little like something I'd do, phrasing notwithstanding. I just wish my word was taken more seriously around here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
    See, besides I'd remember if I changed a thread title, I also read the edit notice on the OP when I noticed that new title. Days ago.

    It is not within my power to sanction the offender.
    I write to apologise for incorrectly assuming that you changed the title of a thread using your moderator powers.

    My apologies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Nothing's going to stop your obsession, but I'm done feeding today.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
    I'm not riding someone else's jock obsessively over none of my business. I want out of your head.
    Says the guy who modifies our logo to attack another poster...!

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I'm not riding someone else's jock obsessively over none of my business. I want out of your head.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Reports are private and it was wrong of you to attack him publicly, no matter what was said. A mod should know that. Please grow up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Where's Oerdin's apology to me? Dummy, you didn't see the post report that threw in a mention of pedophiles. AGAIN, you don't know what's really going on, and assume wrongly.

    Oerdin doesn't love you, and your white-knighting isn't going to change that...

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    (Absence of an actual apology -or any moral standing- noted.)
    Where's you're apology to Oerdin? Honestly you come off as pretty entitled for someone who's been a mod at a failing Civ site(no offense Ming) for 2 months. I don't think you were even posting before Ming gave you mod powers......

    You left out new folders, descriptions on folders, folder icons, themes, renaming a folder in the Spanish section at Astrologic's request, giving Astro new powers -you wouldn't have known about those two- and removing glitch links showing on the root. And that was all in February, and Ming doesn't know how to do a lot of that, including installing smilies for all I know. In poor light, I'm a tech guy, and I sometimes manage to talk the real tech guy into doing stuff.
    I said I appreciate the work you put in.

    No badge showing.
    You're modesty would make Mother Teresa proud.

    I was doing the recruiting and so-on long before I drifted into management. No, the power in community-building is in the hands of the members, if only they'll take responsibility, and a little action.
    Ok. Good luck with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by EPW View Post
    I take back the 'abusing mod powers' part, this time. Maybe lay off the personal attacks and racial slurs though? It's not a good look for the site. And yes I appreciate the smiles and styles, though I don't see why you need mod powers to do that stuff.
    (Absence of an actual apology -or any moral standing- noted.)

    You left out new folders, descriptions on folders, folder icons, themes, renaming a folder in the Spanish section at Astrologic's request, giving Astro new powers -you wouldn't have known about those two- and removing glitch links showing on the root. And that was all in February, and Ming doesn't know how to do a lot of that, including installing smilies for all I know. In poor light, I'm a tech guy, and I sometimes manage to talk the real tech guy into doing stuff.

    But as you say, little of what I do really needs staff powers, though Ming wouldn't care for having to do all that work. At all. You knuckleheads have been laboring under the misconception that I'm supposed to be the boss of you - no, I'm a janitor. No badge showing. If anyone thinks I have to take any more crap from people than anyone else, they got another thing coming. I do that at AC2, not here, where I'm not in charge.


    I was doing the recruiting and so-on long before I drifted into management. No, the power in community-building is in the hands of the members, if only they'll take responsibility, and a little action.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X