Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not really a fan of moving threads to a killed area, where people can still read them. If they're that bad, just delete them. If they're really bad, make your point. No one is going to take you seriously until you decide you've had enough. This is said by a person who has been banned, most of the times, for being an idiot. Don't tell me what I see here daily now aren't examples of idiocy. You tell me that, you're telling me that you're an idiot, too.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I prefer incompetent moderation to what was here before.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• I deleted it and I immediately pm'ed KrazyHorse.
        My reason was indeed that it was lame and it is getting old.

I didn't do any OTF moderation since like May but this time I was really like: "c'mon, can we finally get over this" and did not even bother to contact the mods for it. Yelling at me for that reason is an acceptable response

I'm glad that KrazyHorse agrees here
        And more power to Dale for just stepping by in this thread!

We need something new, guys.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Deleting threads

Closing threads

Transparency
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Did anyone know that in nineteenth century, there was a place called Drunken D!ck Shoal in Charleston Harbor in South Carolina?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              He said ADD.

ADHD is the one with hyperactivity. Hence the H.
              ADD is what one called ADHD before.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The whole panda deal is beyond old. It's a shame that there isn't a way to rig it so that if someone writes panda and then enter, that their computer explodes.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Panda.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• And at this point, there would be a BOOM. Thanks for participating in the demonstration, Guy.

Comment

• I haven't seen him post yet.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Sorry, weirdest thing, there was a bright flash and a deafening sound.

Luckily, the local ER has Wi-Fi.

Also:

Panda.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Panda.

Comment

• Yay, first 2010 post in this thread. My input: it seems that Asher/Loin/somebody else (any or all) has made a new year's resolution to flood the forum with crummy DL imitations of Wiglaf. We don't need a Smirnov whatever or a Hitro or a USA #1. I say expunge the vermin.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• It's not me this time FWIW.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X