This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben isn't even Catholic.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• That's how terrorists think.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• exo-posto
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• WTF Lori!?!
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I made no mention of any individual poster. It was a general question.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I want my thread back.

Comment

• You need to restore the thread or else ban me because I will repost it.

Comment

• Where are your balls Lori? Ban me for my most offensive thread already.

Comment

• So I see Lori responding to this about five minutes later in the closed thread. Was Wezil banned?
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Yeah. He didn't exactly wait for me to discuss this with him and instead posted the thread again. Seems kind of a silly thing to want to get banned for. *shrug*
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Some guys like it rough.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• So are we allowed to make comments about how people should be killed or not? Because MRT114 did it regarding Ben and got a ban, but Sloww did it regarding Imran and no action was taken despite a mod posting in thread and the event specifically called out. Is it just that Ben gets special treatment here?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I interpreted Sloww's comments as being in jest and MRT144's, while not being any sort of call to action or whatever, as mean-spirited and negative.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• My comments are always mean-spirited and negative and I never get banned.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'd have to check, but I'm not sure that's true.

Comment

Working...
                                X