Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm asking a question. If you're going to tell me that he's the only stalker and breaker of rules here though, get ready to be called stupid or a liar.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      I'm asking a question.
      He could probably find me with Google
      Originally posted by SlowwHand
      If you're going to tell me that he's the only stalker and breaker of rules here though, get ready to be called stupid or a liar.
      Feel free to provide some examples. Ideally, to match Ben's case, the example would have the threats spanning the course of a month or longer.

Look, I realize that you're biased in favor of Ben because he shares many of your horrible opinions, but that's hardly justification for why he should be allowed to violate the site rules with impunity.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• DaShi, Drake and Mobius have stalked me for years, just so you can be aware of what goes on around you.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

DaShi, Drake and Mobius have stalked me for years, just so you can be aware of what goes on around you.
          Where did they physically threaten you? Provide an example. "Calling Slowwhand stupid" is not equivalent to "threatening to beat up Slowwhand," just FYI.

Comment

• I just can't believe you're so shaken up. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• It's not about the effect on Loinburger. It's about the violation of site rules.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I just can't believe you're so shaken up. It's ridiculous.
                Who said I was shaken up? This is just your feeble attempt to belittle somebody who reported your horrible friend for breaking a very serious rule. I realize that Texas is the armpit of the wold and that threats of violence are commonplace there, but in the civilized world they're frowned upon.

Your entire argument consists of "Ben Kenobi should be allowed to break the site rules because Slowwhand is a cretin."

Comment

• There's no belittle to it. You can go ahead and make disparaging remarks about Texas all that you want. Your opinion about the place has nothing to do with the question.

Comment

There's no belittle to it. You can go ahead and make disparaging remarks about Texas all that you want. Your opinion about the place has nothing to do with the question.
                    It's noteworthy that only Texans and pseudo-Texans have, in recent memory, been responsible for threatening violence against other forum members for for trying to justify said threats. I acknowledge that there are many sane and moral Texans, but you and BK demonstrate that a significant portion of the Texans and pseudo-Texans on this site are not among them.

Comment

• Sloww, think of it this way, now my attention in the NFL thread has gone from 99% arguing with Ben to 100% picking with you.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Why can I see BK reading the thread? Has he already been unbanned?
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• He still registers as "logged in," he just can't post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Why can I see BK reading the thread? Has he already been unbanned?
                            It's very freaky, isn't it? You can just picture his pasty, midget ass with his oversized glasses just looking and keeping notes, writing "Slowwhand defended me. He is my friend. Possible Mobius, Drake, and DaShi screwing with my friend. I will need bullets and plane tickets to Wales and Japan to show them you can't talk crap about my friends behind my back."

With that said, I still say he'll be unbanned in a week.

Comment

• So glad he can't find my real name and address.

Comment

• I vote to refer to Ben's disciplining not as a 'banning' but as being 'Norved', in honor of Norv Turner, Ben's favorite head coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X