This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Umm, you and others say stuff like that and worse in just about every thread in the OT.
    Well, it apparently isn't hateful toward Christians. They're great people, but eating their savior is sick and wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
      some people only have to give me an excuse to perm ban them. to get on this 'give a reason to be perm banned' your vote, Jon, is very important. Asher is imho not on that list. that may change if he won't handle the dl thing right. I don't care if he creates uses or facilitates a dl. what matters to me is the tech evidence. I wait for your explanation Asher
      I don't appreciate liars. You, sir, are a liar.

There is no tech evidence connecting me to any single DL on this site. You are lying.

I would like for you to either display your evidence here, or issue a public apology.

You are also attempting to threadjack the thread from its original discussion, of which you were (predictably) on the losing end. What Ben does and says is indefensible. Even his "friends" here realize that and are very measured in their responses.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• It's ridiculous that so many people here are apparently incapable of just ignoring him.

Comment

• The thread wasn't originally dedicated to anyone.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I always thought it was just supposed to mock the thread I had topped way back.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              I don't appreciate liars. You, sir, are a liar.

There is no tech evidence connecting me to any single DL on this site. You are lying.

I would like for you to either display your evidence here, or issue a public apology.

You are also attempting to threadjack the thread from its original discussion, of which you were (predictably) on the losing end. What Ben does and says is indefensible. Even his "friends" here realize that and are very measured in their responses.
              Of course I will show the evidence.
              For now you have a chance to explain yourself. That's only fair imho. You'd better explain yourself and use your time wisely. Technical evidence does not have the last word. Much depends on your explanation. Just give your honest explanation and there's no problem. You make a problem of things and demand apologizes, while all I do is giving you a chance to explain yourself. Just send me a PM. And I may have retarted opinions and believes, I'm certainly not an idiot. Keep that in mind.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• You are digging yourself one massive hole, Plomp.

You've no evidence of any DLs. I'm calling your bluff. The one login you claimed to have evidence for I can stay with 100% certainty is not me.

I have nothing to explain, but you sure as hell do. Proving yourself to be a liar infront of this community which is already frustrated with your inaction as owner is not a wise move.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Princess Peach is not mine (it's too bland and obvious, and takes positions I already have anyway so it makes no sense), and I know you've no reason at all to believe it's me (because it's not).
                  I think by 'princess,' Plomp means a DL that has over 300 posts. (Princess = Prince)
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• AAHZ, wrong again. Keep trying though.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• well its hard to make anything out over all the grandstanding
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Princess Peach. Personally, I figured it was the boy with the peach fetish, Imran.

Comment

• I thought it was rather obviously a Loinburger DL, myself. Or at least someone associated with him.

Comment

• Asher the problem you have is that Plompie is also a racist homophobe, so your efforts to get him to crack down on Ben are utterly futile...

Hence how he can ban me for my post, but ignore the reams and reams of vile filth that spews forth from Ben's posts.

In fact Plompie can join my 'Abort' list for his blatant two-faced hypocrisy!

Oh dear, have I just implied that Plompie should be dead as well...?
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• PS, I am one of Asher's DLs!
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Mobius, please send me links to any deathwish Ben made.
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X