Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many years have gone by for me to remember, can a person read threads without joining The Forum?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Egbert
      Egbert commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they can.

• so apparently, i poasted a rick astley video and it's unapproved. Not sure if its a forum glitch or a good taste filter.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Many times links are considered spam. I have no clue why any specific link causes it... I approve them whenever I see them
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.
        When i posted.
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Gee... I wasn't notified. I hope it solved itself
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• <s>Strikethrough</s> doesn't seem to be working anymore.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Hmmmm..... you are correct. I'll look into it.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Hey, I hate to be a dick and I love BU with all my heart and soul, but could we remove the buster smiley? b u s t e r is a somewhat common word and it would be nice to be able to use it again.
                "

Comment

• Keep on Civin'

Comment

• buster

I feel like I have been missing out.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                      Hey, I hate to be a dick and I love BU with all my heart and soul, but could we remove the buster smiley? b u s t e r is a somewhat common word and it would be nice to be able to use it again.
                      Is this being fixed? Also when did Buster's uncle change his name to BU?

Comment

• It has been deleted... case closed
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I will bust his balls again.

Comment

• Well that can't be good.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Is it even possible to post without a database error?

Comment

Working...
                              X