This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eexxcelleeent.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Would someone with the right powers please click somewhere here https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...10#post9442518 ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• It looks like there is no time limit on deletion of a thread by the thread starter after they start it. That seems unreasonable to other contributors to a thread. Is it possible to place such a limit on thread deletion?

Comment

• Or perhaps prevent thread deletion after others have posted to it?

Comment

• Can regular users even do that?
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• I am unable to do this, and have not seen any threads disappear, except for when all of Paiktis' drunk thrades were merged by a Mod.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                I am unable to do this, and have not seen any threads disappear, except for when all of Paiktis' drunk thrades were merged by a Mod.
                Can confirm this.
                I looked at the last thread I created (and rwhich has postings from other posters in it) ... and I see an option to close the thread, but no option to delete it
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Ok, did mods recently get rid of several threads? I had assumed it was fickle users since the threads seemed inoffensive but there could have been germinal issues I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
                    Ok, did mods recently get rid of several threads? I had assumed it was fickle users since the threads seemed inoffensive but there could have been germinal issues I guess
                    Most of Paitkis' drunk that's were merged. It puts the merged thread into one single post, with all the other posts it had as comments.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Paiktis, the saga continues.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I clicked on a thrade and it said that i am not authorized to view it.
                        Does that mean another drunken thrade got merged with another drunken thrade?
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I think it was serb's rant thread about one of his posts getting deleted
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                            I think it was serb's rant thread about one of his posts getting deleted
                            But was the posting actually deleted?
                            Or was it just one of the cases where the spam filter kicked in and Serbs posting just needed to be approved by a mod/admin before being visible?

Serb usually doesn't seem to differentiate between those 2
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

But was the posting actually deleted?
                              Or was it just one of the cases where the spam filter kicked in and Serbs posting just needed to be approved by a mod/admin before being visible?

Serb usually doesn't seem to differentiate between those 2
                              Serb doesn't seem to be able to differentiate between.... A lot of things.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Thatswhy his rants recycle the same themes over and over. So when we lose rant thread X folks could look up similar stuff in his other rant threads

Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X