X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Serb wants to be banned:
    And still doing my best to be banned!

Because speaking with you is the same as speaking to the talking stump!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

And still doing my best to be banned!

Because speaking with you is the same as speaking to the talking stump!
      I have to thank you that you talk to me nevertheless.
      Because talking to you allows me to recreate the feeling how it must have been to talk to my Great-Grandparents during the time of the 3rd Reich, when they were constantly fed with German Propaganda about the superiority of German people, about having to conquer Lebensraum and the belief in the invincibility of the German Wehrmacht
      Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 12, 2022, 08:57.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Trillion View Post
        Hi Ming, I'm thin skinned and whiny, can you please ban the whole world from using your website. Please. I may become offended by something. Please protect me.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Well at least Ming has a sense of humor. I have always thought Serbs antics around here hurt the Russian POV more than they helped it.

Comment

• For the whole four months?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I have to thank you that you talk to me nevertheless.
              Because talking to you allows me to recreate the feeling how it must have been to talk to my Great-Grandparents during the time of the 3rd Reich, when they were constantly fed with German Propaganda about the superiority of German people, about having to conquer Lebensraum and the belief in the invincibility of the German Wehrmacht
              Still germans of that time didn't have the internet, they only had goebels.

So maybe freedom of information is not all it's crancked up to be.

Although I think that the average russian is simply afraid to go against the regime (I understand fear)

Those who are for the regime are usually fed by the regime

enough said.

Comment

Well at least Ming has a sense of humor. I have always thought Serbs antics around here hurt the Russian POV more than they helped it.
                I doubt it had any effect either way after the first couple hundred posts about it (what was that, day 2?).
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Well at least Ming has a sense of humor. I have always thought Serbs antics around here hurt the Russian POV more than they helped it.
                  I am not talking about what little he posts about the Ukraine war.
                  I don't give a crap what the war crime apologist thinks.

However, 90% of his posts are not even about the war anymore...he is just randomly insulting other posters. Funny sense of humor you have.
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• I see your point dannubis. Your right. I apologize.

Comment

• Anybody that takes Serb seriously... or is actually insulted by his whines and rants...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Serb always struck me to be like an outrageous cartoon character. Sort of an over the top alcohol fueled Yosemite Sam with the rabbits being Americans or the West. The language barrier helps add to the craziness.
                        But I can see how his Shenanigans wear thin after awhile.

Comment

• If we wears thin on you... put him on ignore.
                          Again, anybody that takes him seriously...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Serb always struck me to be like an outrageous cartoon character. Sort of an over the top alcohol fueled Yosemite Sam with the rabbits being Americans or the West. The language barrier helps add to the craziness.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Apolyton keeps crashing all day. It says 'Page Not Able to Handle Request.'
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• working fine here...

Comment

Working...
                                X